t+j Designs Black Pyramid Bracelet | t+j Designs Link Necklace and Earrings to launch Oct/Nov
Chanel Bag (1990's)
I got a couple of Missoni for Target items I'm loving including this dress. It was a riot at our local Chicago Target the day it launched. Many had the same stories in other cities. Lines, fighting women, and selfish ladies grabbing everything on the rack to sell on Ebay. I fought my way through and got a couple of items including this dress. My lovely Mom went to Target the same day and got me a fabulous tote, scarf, and flats in Seattle. The dress has a soft feel and of course the great pattern, but the fit is ok; for the price it's much better than spending a thousand dollars for a Missino dress!
To celebrate our readers, customers and supporters, I decided to run another t+j Designs giveaway! Two lucky readers will win jewelry from our new arrivals.
1 reader with the most entries will get first choice and 1 reader will be random draw!
HOW TO ENTER:
end Monday, October 10th 8pm CST
1. Follow me by google connect (on my right hand side bar) or reader; let me know your follower name (+1 entry) if you already do, you're entered, leave me your name!
2. Subscribe to our t+j Designs email list on our website here (+1 entry)
4. Let me know your favorite jewelry piece from t+j Designs (+1 entry)
5. If you tweet about t+j Designs or about this giveaway (+1 entry each time you tweet)
6. If you purchased something from t+j Designs because of this giveaway, let me know which piece! (+5 entries)
LEAVE ME A COMMENT WITH YOUR EMAIL AND ALL YOUR ENTRIES ABOVE!
GIVEAWAY ENDS MONDAY, OCTOBER 10TH AT 8PM CST