WHAT I WANT NOW!
Still looking for a perfect outfit for day into night? This knit dress is sexy and stylish and with the accessories added, you’ll look ready for a night or date out! During the day, you could pair it with with a cute white cardigan or white button up knotted with cute sandals.
Love the zig zag dress and the back has an exposed zipper; I’ve been dying for the ring and watch and may put it on my gift list to send to my husband so he knows what to get me for the next special occasion.
1. Lucca Couture Zig Zag Dress
2. YSL Arty Gold Plated Ring
3. Nixon Oversized Watch
4. Halston Heritage Monique Watersnake Clutch
5. Alejandro Ingelmo Grace Pumps
My favorite trend, leopard! I love that it comes back every few years. From leopard dresses to shoes and accessories, every wardrobe needs a touch of leopard. These are some of my favorites right now and I’m trying to figure out which ones to buy.
1. Warehouse One Shoulder Leopard Maxi Dress (a fantastic price!)
2. J. Crew Leopard Perfect Shirt (classic piece you’ll wear forever)
3. Current/Elliott Leopard Stiletto Jean (I’m dying for these)
4. Tolani Leopard Scarf (if your conservative, the perfect accessory)
5. House of Harlow Orlina Leopard Pony Clutch (pony and leopard, love!)
6. Asos Pollyana Platform Shoe (three trends in one, platform, gold links, and leopard)
1. Pour La Victoire Larkin Loafer Pump (definitely a must order for me)
2. Nine West Abalene Loafer Pump (fantastic price, comes in 5 colors!)
3. Boutique 9 Novelty Pump (authentic looking and loving the color)
These are my top two trends I am definitely updating my wardrobe with! What do you think?
Great picks! I've been wanting that Tolani scarf forever, maybe it's finally time to pull the trigger!Come by and my Stiletto Hardware giveaway if you like!
Loving the leopard trend. I have been looking for a nice reasonable price leopard clutch for a while but coolant find anything. Finally found one on Etsy. That YSL ring has been on my wish list for forever.PatienceWww.justpatience.com
I loveee leopard right now! the long leopard dress you picked out is fab! 😀
leopard prints are just amazing! great pieces for the fall!
I've been on the hunt for some loafer pumps for the fall too! Ack..with 2 little kids though, don't know when I'll find the time to wear heels!BTW…I love the Nixon watch!! I bought the monopoly watch and returned it coz it was too oversized. I didn't see the one you posted till your post..it's a great size, look and price!www.pearlsandgreentea.com
Jen I like the Nixon watch, leopard pumps and loafer pumps. I have been searching for a gold watch. I thought of the Michael Kors one but for some reason it just didn't work out. This Nixon one looks so simple and classy. It fits all my requirements! ;)Love, Fashionandnumber
I am LOVING loafer heels!! I just wrote a post myself – basically on people who are self proclaimed trend starters but also followed that with one of the biggest pre-trends of fall for now- loafer heels– love! check it out here for some more ideas also! http://styleisland1.wordpress.com/
Cute! I'm definitely loving leopard for fall too!
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياضشركة تنظيف بالرياضشركة جلي بلاط بالرياضشركة تسليك مجارى بالرياضشركة تنظيف ستائر بالرياضشركة تنظيف واجهات حجر بالرياضشركة مقاولات بالرياضشركات المبيدات الزراعية فى السعوديةتنسيق حدائق المنزلشركة تسليك مجاري بالدمامشركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمامشركة تنظيف منازل بالدمامشركة مكافحة الفئران بالدمامشركة رش مبيدات بالدمامشركة لمكافحة الحشرات ورش المبيدات بالرياضشركة تسليك مجارى بجدةشركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض