These are more shots that Kirsten took for our blog and website. I find that my stripe tee is one of my wardrobe essentials that I wear constantly. The tee matches everything and looks great with any of our statement necklaces. It got me thinking about the wardrobe essentials so I put together a few things I felt should be in every girl’s closet!
J. Crew Coat | Joseph Stripe tee (similar) | Blank Denim |
Kate Spade Pumps | t+j Designs Lucite Medallion Necklace |
t+j Designs Lucite Spring Pretty Necklace | Gold Pave Scallop Ring
Photography by Kirsten Miccoli
1) Fantastic black blazer – you can wear it in every season and my favorite is adding a pin to the side lapel
2) My favorite denim right now for less than $90 (I’m wearing them in my post).
3) A sexy pair of black heels that go with everything. I have these and they are comfortable and fabulous.
4) Instead of the LBD go for white since it’s summer! This fitted version is perfect with a great statement necklace or pair of earrings.
5) The stripe tee – this cropped version is on trend and would be adorable with a circle skirt or denim shorts. I love this one too which is a bit more traditional and like the one I’m wearing.
6) A leopard bag or an accent clutch is a must have as I’m sure we all have a black bag in our closet.
7) Classic necklace with a twist. I wear this necklace a lot, and always get asked where I got it and I happily respond with “it is my design!” This pearl necklace is one of those pieces that look great day to night.
*Head over to tiffandjen.com today to read about a quote I love and my perspective about pursuing dream jobs.