Obsessed with this wall in Chicago! It’s in Lincoln Park across from the British School. Since all these great spaces are popping up I’ll do another post soon on updated walls to take pictures at.
5 things you didn’t know about me . . .
Solace London Top (love this similar one too on sale)
Old Denim (similar here and here)
Christian Louboutin pumps (affordable pumps here in 5 colors)
1) I cut my hair maybe 3 times a year. I love a fresh cut and my stylist but I’m lazy and not sure why but I just let it grow and grow.
2) I hate camping. I’ve done real camping (back in college). The outdoors and I don’t get along.
3) I love food and going out. I’m sure you kind of know this but I read about restaurant openings, keep up to date on which ever city I live in. I mix hype, delicious food, scene, atmosphere, decor, and overall feel to judge whether or not I like it. When I have more time I’ll post my top faves this year.
4) If I could take classes in something today I would want to tap dance. I did it for 10 years and miss it :).
5) My closet is a hot mess. You would think I’m super organized, but it is the opposite. These days work, blogging, events, family, kids, etc have me lacking time in the cleaning/organizing department. It is sad but on my agenda is cleaning it out soon!
Happy week. xoxo
Oh wow, that wall is super funky! It's the perfect backdrop to your outfit, which is so chic by the way. I've officially put your Lexie necklace on my must have list, (definitely need to order this once the cdn dollar gets a bit better) it's such a beautiful piece!xo, Jackiestylemydreams.com