By now you know my love of sequins and anything glam, so dressing up for new year’s eve is one my favorite things to do. I really can’t believe how quickly 2015 has flown by and these are just some of the top ten things I learned about myself.
Black Ostrich Feather Jacket (new arrival)
Black and Gold Polka Dot Sequin Maxi Skirt (new arrival)
- It is ok to love taking photos, it documents memories and is such a joy to look back on. I’m ok being a photography freak :).
- I own my high stress, fast paced lifestyle. I am not relaxed ever but that’s ok.
- Increased patience and breathing in life will get me through much more.
- Being an entrepreneur is something most people don’t understand and other people’s statements of “how nice it must be” should be taken with a grain of salt. I don’t spa or lunch all day and yes it is a full time and more job but I love it and that’s all that matters.
- I love designing more than I thought. This year in launching clothing on my site, it was beyond amazing to see it fly off our site. I wish I could really explain how appreciative I am of my customers, readers and followers. It hugs my heart.
- It is ok to feel overwhelmed and not being 100% to being a mom, wife, entrepreneur, friend, sister and daughter. I can’t do it all. Sometimes I have to give myself a break.
- Laughing and dancing freely in my living room with my boys is the best stress reliever in the world and makes me happy.
- Eat and drink freely, life is short I’m not dieting to lose those 10 pounds
- I NEED TO WORK OUT. Yes I bought a treadmill. This is not to diet, this is to be healthier as you can see #8 I love to eat and drink.
- Love more, judge less, smile more, cry less. (Still working on this)
Wishing you the best 2016 and hope your year ended with much love and happiness.