I’m sure you’ve heard you need a little black dress for all occasions and for those emergency times when you have nothing to wear but I’m a big believer that you need a red dress. Why?
Wore this to a Glossed and Found/Topshop Valentine’s Day event
Coat (similar faux)
Nicholas Red Dress (red, white, black, sexy red sale one)
1) Life is short, be bold and don’t hide behind a black dress. Red can be stunning on everyone. There is a ton of red tones – find the one that looks great with your skin color. I go for blue reds.
2) Red shows confidence and a sense of style and courage. You feel comfortable with yourself and looks great in photos!
3) Find the best silhouette for your body and buy that style in red so you are comfortable. If you don’t know what is the best for your body type, go to Nordstrom ask for a stylist and they are amazing. The service is free and just try everything on. This is the best test of what does work, just like sports, you got to practice styling yourself to perfect you own style. And most importantly be open to it all, you never know what something looks like on until you try it.
4) Stick with neutrals for the rest of your outfit, if you go for bold. A pretty nude or black pump with a classic trench is stylish and classic.
5) Most people find red sexy or attractive – single? Go for it! Taken? Go for it of course!
6) Afraid of a red dress? Go for a top or coat (one of my favorite toppers is a bold coat).
7) Red works for any season (part of the reason why I love it). You can wear it year long. Go for silk spring/summer and a thicker knit or fabric for fall/winter. Depending on the style or where you live you can wear the same dress all year.
8) Go for short or midi length as a long dress will feel too formal.
9) Test a red dress out once, don’t spend a ton and see how you feel!
10) If this doesn’t convince you to wear red, than go for that bold red lip for special occasions. It always brightens up the face and looks stunning with minimal makeup.
Let me know or tag me when you wear that red dress! @redsolesandredwine :).
Classic A-Line Dress easy to wear for work here.
Silk Cocktail Skater Dress great for a wedding here.
Deep Plunge Dress like what I wore in this post.
Red slip dress for those hot summer days/nights
loved the shoes!xxlauwww.malibluemymind.com
loved the bag & heels :)http://www.angelmstyle.com/being-casual-with-leopard-print-top/
Funny you posted this today…my hubby got me a red dress for Valentine's day! Who knew he even cared what I wore but if he picked it out, I guess I'm wearing it for him! (Thankfully it's cute and something I would have picked for myself – though admittedly, I would have gone for black!) Time to venture out and be brave!
Red dresses are so stunning! I totally have a few in my closet that I save for extra special occasions. This look is so great and an absolutely perfect Valentine's day look. I'm in love with those Sophia Webster sandals. Been eyeing them for myself for several months now. Hope you're well!xoxo,Danniewww.stilefotocibo.com
I love all of these reasons and I love your dress!! It's so flattering and sexy!www.maggiealamode.com
I seriously adore looking at in addition to using your current publish as i locate them incredibly helpful in addition to exciting. This kind of publish is usually just as helpful as well as exciting.Shoes
i like it
I have been long time visitor of your site. In your blog, this is a very nice and good interesting and informative site. Your posts and pictures are amazing and fantastic. This blogs is so terrific for me and others too. Thanks for sharing. Superman jackets
2016-3-24 xiaozhengm michael kors bagshollisteroakley sunglassesmichael kors outletmichael kors handbagsburberry outletmichael kors pursescoach outletghd hair straightenerscalvin klein underwearbasketball shoesadidas shoes uktoms shoesmcm outletmichael kors outlet onlinepandora jewelryghd flat ironmichael korsconverseburberry outletfitflop ukhermes beltstephen curry shoespuma shoescoach factory outletrolex submarinerray banstrue religion outlethermes ukmichael kors outlet onlineoakley sunglassescoach factory outlettrue religionmichael kors outlet onlineprada outletcalvin klein outletjordan pas cherversace shoeslouboutinugg boots