This location is at Z Bar at the Peninsula Chicago – spectacular view and drinks.
For those of you new or old to my blog, welcome! I’ve been having so much fun interacting with you guys on my instagram that I thought I would share some fun facts about me that most don’t know! Let me know if you relate or as always shoot me a note if there is something I’ve missed that you have been wondering about.
25 Things You Didn’t Know About Me (Jennifer Worman)
1) I hate spiders but don’t mind snakes or sharks (which I have both been around or held).
2) I don’t eat eggplant, lamb, bananas or sweet potatoes. The texture and taste is not my jam.
3) Senior year of high school I challenged myself wear different outfits everyday. I did it for five months and was creative with styling (I didn’t buy clothes all the time, no blogging back than 🙂
4) My favorite tropical place is Bora Bora.
5) My dream is to take a month off and go to Europe.
6) When I was a kid I dreamt about living in California and New York. Both which I did.
7) I ate a donut everyday when I was pregnant with both kids. I stopped the minute I had them and I’m still not a dessert person. Salty foods are my favorite!
8) I’m not a big fan of cooking but LOVE to eat. My favorite fast food: Taco Bell post here. My favorite fine dining RPM Steak or Gibsons Italia.
9) I’m super stubborn and have a hard time letting people back into my life after an argument.
10) I’m a Scorpio (hence #9) lol.
11) I’ve been on at least 9 cruises to Alaska, Europe, Caribbean, Mexico.
12) My favorite ice cream and flavor is Haagen Daz coffee ice cream
13) I love walking in the rain I’m sure it’s because I’m from Seattle.
14) I am affectionate, but also very direct and honest in life
15) I love candy and not chocolate
16) I really dislike that workout clothes are now considered every day wear with names such as athleisure.
17) I have to see the bottom of any water to get into it. I have a hard time with lakes.
18) I was born in Taiwan and my family immigrated to Seattle when I was three.
19) I have over 100 pairs of shoes.
20) I love roller coasters and Disneyland.
21) I have a fear of drowning.
22) I was in dance groups and competitions from the time I was 7 until high school and at times bullied. I never felt bad I just ignored them and worked harder.
23) I work every night except the nights I go out for events or out with friends. Currently, it’s 8:35pm on Sunday and I’m going to hit publish soon. My blog content for the week is preplanned for this week, but sometimes I write what’s on my mind.
24) I’ve done the cabbage soup diet and lasted three days. I think that was the last time I dieted (about 10 years ago).
25) My laugh is loud, annoying, and distinct. I didn’t realize it until other people have told me. So if you get me to laugh this annoying laugh, you are in :).
Happy week people – my life is crazy – I’ll be moving in two weeks from a 5 bedroom to a 2 bedroom. So bear with me as I try to prepare for big changes. All explained in the posts below.
Other popular posts about me:
Don’t forget you can subscribe to my blog here. It just goes straight to your email when I post.