My first post about 25 Things You Didn’t Know About Me is one of my most popular posts I thought I would add to it!
1) I love rap and hip hop music 🙂 Tupac, Snoop Dogg, 90’s, 00’s, I could listen to it all day.
2) I have not and can’t pee in water so going on day ocean trips are tough for me, I have really tried, but I just can’t go anywhere but a restroom.
3) When I was 2, I almost got kidnapped in Taiwan. Long story short, my mom was 8 months pregnant and shopping in Taipei, when she turned around for a minute I disappeared. She found me HOURS later after contacting family and the police. I was getting into a car with a strange woman. She was so relieved to find me, she didn’t question the woman too much who speed away in a taxi. So I may not even be alive today if timing wasn’t key to her finding me.
4) My favorite juice is grape juice.
5) My favorite soda is Coca-Cola.
6) I can’t watch horror movies. I get scared even watching commercials.
7) I have never gone to the movies by myself.
8) My boobs are real, my legs are skinny naturally, and I don’t work out.
9) On that note, my problem area is my stomach so I’ll be sharing some spa treatments and making myself work out as a blog goal (when I think it’s work, I’ll do it).
11) I love roller coasters and Disneyland.
12) I distinctly remember my teacher-parent conference in Kindergarten, my teacher was concerned as I didn’t know the alphabet. I came over to the US when I was three, my dad went to graduate school (see point 13), and I went to free daycare. I didn’t have the best education when I was younger but I am proud to declare that I was the spelling bee champion in 5th grade and my parents moved to the best neighborhood/school district by the time I went to middle school.
13) I experienced not having much, to then having trips and very nice things within the ages of 3-18. I am in awe of what my parents did for us and I work my ass off to continue to lead a good life for my kids and me. Opportunities are what you make of them and we have the freedom to succeed here in the US.
14) I have a calendar that I write everything down in; I can’t jump on the google calendar still lol.
15) I’m a big Harry Potter Fan. Read every book, seen every movie, and love Universal Studios!
16) I’m a sensitive person, but not so much if you lie, flake, or are unreliable. Than my sensitivity turns :).
17) I could watch Sex & The City every day and now that I am single, it’s even funnier. Cause the shit is real.
18) Two things I really dislike: telling me I need to have a third baby to have a girl (WTH) and people telling me to relax. Can’t do either :).
19) Favorite hobbies: traveling, eating, dancing.
20) I do not like camping and I’ve done real camping several times, remember I’m from Seattle.
21) I love a good energy healer or intuitive. Send me anyone you love. I know some people don’t believe in it, but it’s my kind of therapy.
22) I’m a great roller skater. Take me to a rink and I’ll show you. I used to ice skate too as a child.
23) I LOVE holidays in New York City, heading there next week!!!
24) I spend an average of 5 hours on my phone every day. I know this because I have a new iPhone and it tells you. I work and text a lot. Gosh, I need to know what other people spend time on. I’m guessing 5 is too much!
25) I love champagne, red wine, coffee, family, my boys, girlfriends, and fashion. That sums up me for now :).
Happy week babes! Hope the holidays are treating you well. xoxo
Other popular posts about me:
Don’t forget you can subscribe to my blog here. It just goes straight to your email when I post.