This post is sponsored by Olay. All text and opinions are my own.
I’ve been an Olay lover for 20 years, my mom used it and taught me to use it since high school For me, it has been a staple moisturizer in my life and when Olay asked me to partner, I was so excited! I’ve shared Olay products before on my blog as I truly love their skincare products, and today’s post is all about the amazing Olay Regenerist line (the red jar) and how to find the perfect moisturizer for your skin type!
If you follow me on Instagram as well, you know I don’t share a slew of beauty products and I’m dedicated to the ones I love. I don’t necessarily buy expensive ones, I buy what’s great for my skin type and affordability is a big plus. Olay is one of those that don’t break the bank and I use it EVERY morning. A good SPF is everything for a woman. Aging, the sun, and making sure my face is moisturized is super important to me. I have sensitive, normal to combination skin and found the OLAY MOISTURIZERS IN THE RED JAR AMAZING!
They have two key products for two different skin types, see below for which one might be a good fit for you.
If your skin is mostly oily or combination…
- You want to feel like nothing is there after you moisturize
- Your skin gets shiner throughout the day
- You want your moisturizer to absorb right away
- You’d prefer your moisturizer to do double duty as a primer
….then Olay Regenerist Whip Face Moisturizer is the one for you. It is light, breathable and leaves a matte finish. This was the perfect moisturizer for me.
If your skin is normal to dry…
- You want to feel rich and nourished
- You want to soften your lines and firm your skin
- You want to feel moisturized through the day
…. than Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is the one for you. Luxurious and feels like a boost of hydration throughout the day.
Both products include:
- The Whip Moisturizer comes in SPF 25 (which I love). We all need SPF coverage and this is lightweight and doesn’t feel like other heavy-duty SPF’s. The Micro-Sculpting Cream comes in SPF 30! Great coverages for both skin types.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – a hardworking and exciting ingredient because it regenerates surface cells and strengthens skin’s natural moisture barrier. In fact, each Regenerist red jar contains as much B3 as 2,500 cups of kale!
- Amino-Peptide Complex II – helps improve skins elasticity, smoothness, and firmness.
I use my Olay Regenerist Whip every morning and love the smell and texture of it! Shop the right Olay Red Jar for you here. Let me know what you think if you get it. SPF and a truly fabulous moisturizer that beats out expensive brands, it is a must-try!
Pin the below on Pinterest to keep this moisturize in mind when picking up your next beauty products!