I haven’t been shopping much but when I do, I look for deals. With the weather warming up, I found some super cute Spring items for a steal and wanted to do a quick blog post. I do try ons on my Instagram, why not show them on my blog as well! A few are an extra 25% off making them so inexpensive! NOTE I’M WEARING A SMALL ON ALL THE ITEMS SEEN BELOW.
- Comfy Star Printed Tee for $38 – shop it here
I love this sweatshirt version and there’s more great loungewear for home (all steals) found here. This tee is soo soft and cute, tee shirts are the easiest to wear right now with our stay at home scenario.
2. Crystal Camel Sweater for $30 (extra 25% off with code SPRING25 SO IT’S $22) and this Beige Hat that you can wear all year around for $42. The crystal sweater also comes in black and it’s so comfy – I’ve owned this sweater since Fall and it’s my go-to for day to night. The beige hat is one I have been looking at forever and wanted a different brand that was three times the price. This hat is SUPER great quality and fits my head well!
3. The perfect spring dress for $54 – shop it here. I LOVE this dress – the stretchy elastic smocking makes it super comfortable and the lavender colors are so pretty. The straps are tied so that you can tie it to fit. My sunnies are also a steal at $65 by Quay and love the shape. Shop it here.
4. One of my favorite Chanel Inspired Lace Dress for $79 – shop it here. Currently, 25% off with code SPRING25, get is asap – THE DETAILS ALONE ARE AMAZING AND ONLY $59 RIGHT NOW!
5. Swiss dot, lightweight smocked dress for $44! Shop it here. Also part of the 25% off so it’s only $33 right now!!
SHOP ALL MY FAVORITE SPRING ITEMS BELOW; I HAVE MOST OF THESE ITEMS IN MY CLOSET!
QUARANTINE IN STYLE 🙂